- The content of the papers is the sole responsibility of the authors.
- It is allowed the total or partial reproduction of the content of the papers, provided the source is mentioned.
- Papers with plagiarism will be rejected, and the author of the plagiarism will lose the right to publish in this journal.
- The names and addresses informed in this journal will be used exclusively for the services provided by this publication and are not available for other purposes or to third parties.
- As soon as you submit the papers, the authors give the copyright of your papers to BJHR.
- If you regret the submission, the author has the right to ask BJHR not to publish your paper.
- However, this request must occur within two months before the release of the number that the paper will be published.
- BJHR uses the Creative Commons CC BY license. Information about this license can be found at: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/br/