Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The content of the papers is the sole responsibility of the authors.
- It is allowed the total or partial reproduction of the content of the papers, provided the source is mentioned.
- Papers with plagiarism will be rejected, and the author of the plagiarism will lose the right to publish in this journal.
- The names and addresses informed in this journal will be used exclusively for the services provided by this publication and are not available for other purposes or to third parties.
- As soon as you submit the papers, the authors give the copyright of your papers to BJHR.
- If you regret the submission, the author has the right to ask BJHR not to publish your paper.
- However, this request must occur within two months before the release of the number that the paper will be published.
- BJHR uses the Creative Commons CC BY license. Information about this license can be found at: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/br/