- The content of the articles is the sole responsibility of the authors.
- The total or partial reproduction of the content of the articles is allowed, provided the source is mentioned.
- Articles with plagiarism will be refused, and the author of the plagiarism will lose the right to publish in this magazine.
- The names and addresses informed in this journal will be used exclusively for the services provided by this publication and are not available for other purposes or to third parties.
- Once you submit the articles, the authors give the copyright of their articles to the BJD. If you regret the submission, the author has the right to ask the BJD not to publish his article. However, this request must occur within two months before the release of the number that the article will be published.
- The BJD uses the Creative Commons CC BY license. Information about this license can be found at: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/br/